Monday, May 30, 2011

Weekends

Weekends are the most amazing thing ever. Especially when you can spend time with the ones you love over the weekend. Brittany came down this weekend and we had a full day Saturday. For the first time we went to the temple together. We went to the Provo temple and we now have nicknamed it the Birthday Cake temple. This temple will forever hold a memory and lasting moment in my mind. I can't describe the feelings that were felt there.

We went golfing and Brittany did amazing. She was a little afraid at first but, being the fast learner she is, she learned to hit that ball over thirty feet! Wait to go Brittany.


We went to Fox Hollow and it was a perfect and sunny day golfing with one of my best friends.


Look at how beautiful she is!


Before golfing I painted Brittanys nails. We actually took it all off because it didn't look to good :)

I love spending time with my best friend. It's so important the time that we spend together and every moment that I see her. We can talk, laugh, and be our true selves around each other and I love it. We communicate so much and things just seem to flow and work out so well. What an incredible feeling to have such an amazing and wonderful friend in my life.




No comments:

Post a Comment