Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Work

I have to confess that I have become addicted to work just like my mom. I want to do it now so that I don't have to do it later. I want to be able to save around 8000 before my mission and put it into savings. Today I work from 8 until 11:00 at night. I am so excited. My mom doesn't know my plans for the future and I love it because it's so nice to work as much as I can before she knows what I am doing. I just made 315 dollars this last paycheck. That's really crazy to think about. I work so much and it's a blast. I'm so excited for the future! I can't even explain, how much I want to work now so that I will be prepared when I get back from my mission. There's a special someone out there and they know who they are. I'm doing all of this for them. Love life especially, at times like things.

No comments:

Post a Comment