Thursday, June 2, 2011

Going the Extra Mile

Okay, so you can see now that I am posting this blog and it is now 1:00 in the morning! Crazy I know! I decider to go the extra mile after work today and I went without my moms permission and for groceries for the house. I hope I got everything that I was supposed to. That would stink really bad. I talked to Brittany today after work and we had a wonderful conversation and then after I had to go. We talked about the future and the things that we have in store for each other. It's so nice to have someone that truly makes me feel like my better half. Our relationship is so wonderful and blessed, and makes me so happy inside. I'm happy. I worked all day today and I work all day until 5:00 then 7:00 to 11:00 tomorrow night. It's so nice knowing that I an working for the future, for the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment