Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Wonderful Weekend.... Again






These two crazy people are in love. So much and we love every moment of it. Brittany and I spent the weekend together at my house and whoa! Doesn't she looking gorgeous.

This weekend Brittany came over on Friday night and met at Cold Stone. We drove to my house and got ready for the night, then went with Brittany (my sister) and Regan, and ate at Texas Road House. The food was amazing there, but the people that were there made it such a memorable experience. We went home after and went on a jog then watched I am number 4. Brittany Kerr has this tendency to distract me from movies a lot though. It's alright by me though. I know you just were thinking, Hey!, when I wrote that Brittany. We talked about our lives and just the funniest things you can imagine. We got ready for bed and Brittany and I just laughed and I tucked her in and she was safe and sound. 

The next morning we woke up and went to Cold Stone, and I decorated a few cakes. We went home and my mom took a nap and Brittany and I worked on some stuff and talked about the night. It was fun sitting on my bed with our laptops just being together talking and laughing and other things. After my mom woke up she gave Brittany a make over! It was beyond gorgeous. I couldn't believe it. It was also Brittany's first time ever getting highlights. She looked dang good to. We went on a date and went and ate at Cafe Rio and watched the fireworks in Provo. After we came home and ate chocolates out on my tramp til two in the morning. We love being together, making each other happy, and laughing at the funniest random things. After we had fallen asleep and woken up countless times we decided to go to bed in each of our own separate beds. I tucked Brittany in after a deadly toothbrush fight in our upstairs bathroom. The next morning I woke Brittany up and we just had a lot of smiles and love towards each other. ;) We went to church, and then drove around after. It was so much fun. We spent the rest of our time together that Sunday, by the temple and at a very lovely place! I'm in love with this girl. It's ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment