Thursday, May 26, 2011

Simplicity

I love how simple the love that Brittany and I have. It's so beautiful. I'm really hoping this weekend that I take a lot of pictures because I want to have some pictures of Brittany and I having a blast. I'm so excited because I planned golfing, movies, dinner, lunch, and relaxation time. Wink, wink. Haha but the hardest part is getting these plans all together. I hope that they all come through. If my parents don't interrupt then this will be a perfect day. I'm super excited to see Brittany this weekend. It will be super fun.

Oh and to add on top of today, I got free movie tickets, two pairs of brand new shoes, just for beating Brenton at ping pong. How nice of my brother. He just kept playing and betting stuff and I didn't lose so now he owes me all this stuff. I think I see why the church says we shouldn't gamble.

I'm beginning really hard to work on my savings. I'm going to tell Brittany about my plan this weekend. Basically, every dime and every penny I see that day before 6:00 I go and take it to the bank and deposit it. A penny on the street or a dime on the floor. Anything. I opened up a new savings account just to start from today and see how much I can put into it before my mission. My first plan was to put 10,000 dollars into it. That wasn't a realistic goal, but I believe I can get it to 6000-7000 before my missions and with interest on it by the end of 2013 I should have around 10,000. I'm super excited for the future. I'm preparing Brittany. I love you so much. Sleep well tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment