Monday, May 2, 2011

A Time for Us

There will be a time when we can all truly have what we want and keep it, if we are doing what's right. This morning was exciting. I was able to wake up and go on a run. I had fun, running 2 miles and then I came home. I cut my hair so now it is nice and short. After I ate eggs in a basket. We headed of to Cold Stone, and I sat in the lobby reading my scriptures. It was nice seeing the sun coming out at 7:21 because it helped my scripture study. It was a beautiful day today also. You know what though I can't stop not talking about something.

Brittany Elaine Kerr

This woman makes my life so easy and wonderful. She truly makes my world turn round. Every minute, every second I get closer to her, knowing that our love is growing in a way I have never seen before. We teach each other, help each other grow, and learn together. You know my mom always told me to marry up and I always took that for granted. I think I found that someone that I would love to marry because they have such a positive influence on me. Whoa, it's just a great time to be alive.


Tonight at singles ward we played 9 square and I was able to meet some new people. I met Heath, Megan, Jenny, Connor, and an old friend of mine, Tony. He just got back from his mission in Canada. It was so much fun and they loved the laughter and fun that I brought to the ward. I was super excited. We finished up and Jenny, Tony, Connor and I went to Cold Stone and got Ice Cream. That was my day, thinking of all the wonderful things and people Heavenly Father has blessed me with in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment