Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Love is Growing

What an amazing weekend. This weekend could have not been any more perfect or beautiful. Brittany Elaine Kerr, my best friend, my love, and my love. I can't tell you in words how my love for you strengthened more than anything. The times we spent together laughing and crying and thinking, tell me and remind me more and more each and everyday, that my love for her is pure. It truly is one of the most amazing things in my life. I want her to know that I am going to marry her. I hope that she knows that I want to make her the happiest girl in the world. More than anything. I can't describe in words my love for her. Oh my, this relationship is going to last forever. On Friday Brittany and I spent the night together. We went and ate at this Hispanic place in Rexburg. It was really nice and then we went and "watched" Happy Gilmore. I love the way that Brittany and I communicate. It's so romantic and amazing. I can't believe how much our love is growing each and every day. It's so beautiful to see. From this day forward I truly want to do everything and put my all into this relationship. I want to talk tocares, my worries, my joys, my love, and everything. Wow I'm so excited for the future. I'm excited to serve my mission, so that I can become a better husband and a better father to my wife and my future family. It's amazing how much we will do for those that we love. I would do anything for Brittany if she asked. Our love grows and as it grows, the happier we become. Brittany, I'm not letting go.

No comments:

Post a Comment