Sunday, May 1, 2011

One On One

Haha this title, has so much meaning to me. How important is it to be able to have conversations with those you love most about what is most important. It's nice to be able to communicate and show people the things that you love and the way that you are. My dad this week showed us this funny video about Homemade Breast Implants. Basically I thought it was the funniest thing in the whole entire world.




It seriously is one of the funniest stand up comedies that I have ever seen. 

You know, I've been able to do a lot of thinking lately. It's been really amazing week this past week. It was my last week of preparation for the future ahead. I'm prepared to do what I need to do. I basically planned everything out. At first my list looked like this of goals I wanted to accomplish.


Now though I have figured out what my main goals are, thanks to my amazing friend and lover Brittany who has made my life happier day by day, just by teaching me how to be a better person. She truly inspires me to get things done. She is so beautiful and an amazing and wonderful person. I'm truly blessed to have her in my life. I want to get a lot of things accomplished before my mission and she has helped me in so many ways to get those things done.



Mount Timpanogos Temple


On Tuesday night I was able to go to the most sacred spot on the earth today- the temple. I can't even begin to describe what an amazing experience that was for me. I learned so much and was able to be closer to my Father in Heaven. I can't tell you what an amazing feeling is there, and it's so sweet! You know it's nice to know that in the temple we can have one on one time with our Father in Heaven. I want to become closer to him and learn the things that he wants to teach me, day by day. I have seen his hand in my life, but I want to see it everyday. Everywhere I walk, where I talk, and where I stand. I truly am blessed to be able to be born into a home with parents who truly, beyond a doubt, love the Lord. My family is such a great example to me. They teach me how to do whats right and where to be and how to do things. I'm so grateful that my Father in Heaven knows what I need. I want to be able to receive everything I need so that I can give all of it back to my Father in Heaven. This is who I am. I am a Child of God. He loves me and I love him. I will always stand as a witness of God at all times and in all things and at all places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment