Monday, April 25, 2011

Early Bird

Isn't it nice to be able to wake up early. I love it! I can get stuff accomplished and I can earn money. This morning I applied for a job at Paradise Bakery. I'm hoping I receive the job because I will be able to wake up at 5 each morning and run to work. Today I am planning on buying a pair of Nike IPod shoes for running.

There's some things that I want to get done in my life before I leave on my mission such as, run a marathon. I plan on running to coldstone every morning and then running home. The whole distance is 7 miles so I would be running 14 miles a day! I think that would totally be worth it. I'm stoked. I recently have started playing basketball a lot more so that I can work out. I got a brand new pair of Nike shoes also. They are black and blue! I think they are so sick. So that much is new in my life. From here on out until my mission I'm plan it on saving every penny for me and a special someone. I'm excited to see what the future has in store and the blessings that it will bring if I am doing what is right. I'm so excited to be able to serve my mission in the Caribbean. I want to be all that I can be. I just want to do what's right all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment