Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Best Is Yet To Come

Isn’t it neat when you have that special someone that you can call your own? Brittany Kerr, I can’t describe in words how much you mean to me. On Tuesday night Brittany and I rendezvoused in the gardens, after I got my interview for my mission papers. They are all in now and it has taken several weeks but now I should get my call in the next few weeks! I’m super excited. I have been ready to serve my mission for so long. Okay so here are the things that are on my mind.

1. Mission- the number one thing on my mind that I am preparing for. I’ve been working hard on trying to read my scriptures everyday and its coming along pretty well.

2. Brittany Kerr- what a wonderful blessing in my life to have someone that loves me so much. I care about her each and everyday. When we were at the gardens we dance to the song Free Fall by the Dream and I can’t describe the feelings that I felt that night. I love this person.

3. Parkour- who doesn’t love it? Parkour is an amazing thing to watch and people can be so good at it. It’s crazy to think that people can jump across bridges and buildings and still live to tell the tale. I’m going to learn.

4. Website- I’m working on a website that I want to make for my future family. It’s going to have family home evening links and breakfast, lunch, and dinner links also. Tons of Hymns and just amazing stuff. I’m so excited to finish and be able to work on this website. It’s going to be an amazing thing.

Along with many other things I also want to write in this blog everyday and keep it updated. My life about how to change the world with love, is going to happen. I can feel it in my bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment