Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The more we take, the less we become.

Thinking has been on my mind for a while. I work everyday Monday thru Friday by myself and so I am able to do a lot of thinking and writing. My mission is ahead of me in the next two months. I've been thinking a lot if I am ready. I am ready. Ready to give my life to the lord. I will be leaving people behind that I love but this calling that I have in my life will make me grow closer to them. I know it more than anything in the world. The title of this post was worded from one of my best friends, Quincy Murphy. Thanks so much for daily putting quotes on your life to help put together mine. It means so much to me. I just want to write and write and learn to write more and more each and everyday. One of my favorite quotes is a goal not written down is merely a wish. It's so true and if we don't write it down it will be lost in the depths of the great minds we have as children of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment