Saturday, April 9, 2011

Family

One of the most important things in our life is family. Family is what this earth life is about. Family is forever. Today my family and I went on a lunch outing to the Pizza Factory and the breadsticks were delicious. I has three of them. It was the most amazing place to eat and sit and talk. After we went and watched the movie Hanna. It was a really good movie that my parents didn't like, but it was pretty good I thought. The beginning of the movie was really good, and at the end of the movie it got kind of boring. Besides that the movie was really good. The weather in Utah is terrible right now though. There is tons of snow everywhere still and then it just turns to rain. My dad has been driving Ike crazy the last little bit, and has been complaining about other drivers. I sure hope that I will be able to write in my blog tomorrow! If I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment