Monday, April 18, 2011

My Call For 2 Years

Oh my goodness what an amazing day it was yesterday. Yesterday around 7:20 I opened my mission call! I was so excited all day. On Wednesday April 13 at 11:00 at night I went to the mail box and found my mission call. I had to wait 4 days to open it. It was a such a pain to wait that long but in the end it was so worth it. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I was. Family and friends were gathered around on Sunday night to celebrate. We had dinner with a few of our close friends and then after we were able to have more people come over to have dessert and food. I am so excited to leave. I have been called to the:

WEST INDIES MISSION










I am super excited to be able to serve and be called to this mission. I feel that this is where I am meant to go and it's where the Lord wants me to be.

Yesterday after I opened my mission call I was able to see my friends and family in tears and happiness. I have a lot of people looking up to me and I need to make sure that I am always worthy so that I can be their example that they need. A lot of people are counting and praying for me. I know that this is my calling in life. Regan Hansen, one of my best friends yesterday, broke down. I had never seen Regan so happy and yet at the same time so grateful. He thanked me for being a great example. I'm so grateful for that memory. I need to do what's right at all times and all things and all places. My fellow brethren are looking up to me. I can't tell you how important of a moment that was to me. It will forever being a memory I cherish in my life.

I am to report to the MTC on August 17, 2011. I am very excited. I want those that look up to me to know that all I want to do is what is right. I can't even begin to describe to tell you how excited I am. I spent the rest of the evening with Brittany. I look up to her a lot. She is an amazing and beautiful example in my life. She teaches me to be a better me and makes me seem needed. I love her so much. If I could tell her one thing right now it would be how much I want to see her smile for eternity. I am grateful that I have a love for Brittany that will last. No matter what. I'm very excited and blessed to have her in my life.

Now as I prepare to serve my mission I will become what the lord needs me to be. I will serve him at all times, and in all things, and all places. I love my God. I love my Family. I love my Friends. But Most of All I Love my Savior, My Redeemer, My Brother,

JESUS CHRIST



1 comment:

  1. OMG I can't wait for you to experience all that!!

    ReplyDelete