Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Two Lovely People

Brittany and I are having the most perfect relationship that anyone could ask for. I'm crazy about her and would do anything for her. It's 12:00 at night and I just played two hours of basketball, and I already feel like a husband to her. She said she loves reading my blog everyday when I post something so that is what I am going to try to do. Brittany, your love for me is shown in everything you do.


This past weekend was so memorable to. Brittany had to go out of her comfort zone a little but in the end she truly loved it. I wanted Brittany to feel my everlasting love for her. On Sunday, this love I showed was so wonderful. I massaged the beautiful, and gorgeous feet of my love Brittany. She was really uncomfortable at first with it, but I gave her some time, and in the end I know she loved it. It was nice to know that I could come up to Idaho, after Brittany walked around all week, going to classes and whatever else, and being able to make her feel better. She said the comment to me, you're spoiling me, and yes that's exactly what I mean to do. I want to make this girl feel like a princess everyday of her life. She deserve's it and I love her that much that I would do anything for her.

On top of massaging her feet I also tweezed her eyebrows. That last sentence sounded kind of weird. Oh well! I'm so grateful for my mom, who truly has taught me so much about life and my father who gives me such a great example to treat women. It truly helps me in my daily life, and the things I do for others. I want Brittany, to know that I will always give my all to her. My heart is hers. I'm in love with this girl.

So today, before I went to play basketball, I was long boarding over to the church and this little old lady was putting mulch on her driveway from a trailer that was full. It was right when I saw her that I knew what I was suppose to do. I went over to the church and grabbed Regan before we went and played basketball, and we helped her out. It took about 30 minutes, and it truly made me feel so much better. What would have taken her probably two hours by herself, only took 2 hours. What an amazing thing to be able to help others. This is what my mission is going to be all about. Helping others. I had such a good feeling after that experience tonight. I'm so grateful to be alive in this day in age, to be an instrument in the hand of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment