Monday, May 23, 2011

Moments In Time

I'm in love with Brittany Elaine Kerr. I've found the girl I want to spend eternity with. She makes me strong and we make each other strong. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it is. We can and are planning on doing everything together. She makes my life easier and more splendid than I can ever remember. Everything she does is awesome. We spent the most amazing weekend together up where she is going to school. We spent literally almost every minute together. It's crazy how much we hung out. I love her so much and don't want to be with anyone else.



We spent our weekend together, in each others arms, at the park, and at the temple of our God, our loving Heavenly Father. On Saturday I went to the temple with my roommate Bryce and then we went and ate at the crossroads. I ate a Bacon Cheeseburger sandwich. After I went and played basketball. It was fun. I had a great time. I headed over to Brittany's apartment and we had a fun time. We went on a walk to the dollar store and bought a frisbee. We headed to over to park and had a good talk. I can't explain how I feel about this girl.  I don't want to write everything about the weekend here, but I have this feeling Brittany will be reading my journal very soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment