Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Will Change the World With Love

Hi, my name Brandon Webb. I want to change the world. I believe I can do this through love. Love of all mankind. I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  I have gone through a lot of stages in life. Trials, temptations, happiness, sorrow, pain, etc. All I want in this life is for everyone to know that I care about them. The reason I am starting this blog is to tell people about my life. Whoever is out there and is reading this, I want them to know that I love them and everyone else. Life is a challenge for all of us. It's not easy. We can all make it though. Never give up. My friend Shaylea, is the reason I am starting this blog. She told me her favorite quote the other day.

Have the courage to live. Anyone can die. 


From this day forward, I want to live my life with service and help anyone in need. Thank you Shaylea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment