Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Break

I spent the last two weeks with one of my greatest friends in the world now. Shaylea. Whoa what an amazing and beautiful woman. She truly amazes me. We spent so much time together, and we felt happy. Happy to be alive. Happy to be together. Whether we were dating or not, I just want her to know that I want to make her happy. This is our history.

Shaylea and I met in New York. We met in New York, and unfortunately at the time she had a boyfriend. So instead I went for her friend, Camille who also is a great person. We did a lot of stuff together in New York. It was a school trip that we went on. We came home and didn't really speak again, and then she asked me to M.O.R.P. 



Shaylea always struck me as an odd person at first because she didn't speak much. She always spoke to me though. I kind of liked it. I had a blast at M.O.R.P to. After M.O.R.P. we didn't really keep in touch and I broke my promises to her that we would hang out. If I could ever tell her again and again, that I was sorry, I would just want her to know I truly meant it. I think she knows this too. Well we didn't keep in touch and the years went by. I started attending BYU Idaho and she called me one night. Right before Christmas Break. I decided to go home Christmas Break, with the intention of catching up on old times. Little did I know that I would not only meet her and say hi, but that I was growing to love her more and more everyday. 


We talked, and talked for hours upon hours and it was fun. We went to a tumbling center and had foam pit fights, we went to about 7 movies, and also ate so much I swear I was going to die. I am more than grateful for this experience though. You know, one thing that I have figured out in this life is that you truly can't just go through it unexpectedly. You have been given a mission in this life. You walk through and leave some of the greatest impressions on people, for better or for worse. People really do look at you and watch your every move. You need to always make sure that your being yourself because that's when people will begin to notice you more than anything. Shaylea, you have changed my life for the better. I want to change my life from this day forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment