Thursday, March 17, 2011

We are blinded by our passions in our every day lives. We must learn to bridle our passions. If we can't learn to control our thoughts and our emotions then we will be blind in this life. Life is a lot better to go through when you are not blind and you can see the road ahead. I believe that we must be able to let go of things no matter how hard it is to. That's why I write. To be able to make goals and bridle our passions we must write them down. A goal is not a goal until it is written down. I believe that with all my heart. It's now in my life that I have to go through with those decisions and understand that it's for the best even if it causes grief and pain. Our lord, Christ went through all the pain we had and we must realize that we are not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment