Saturday, February 19, 2011

Trusting in One Another


It takes a lifetime to build, and a moment to lose. I see the value of trust in my daily life. It determines who we are, and what we do. It's simple to say you trust someone, but to truly trust someone can take years. I love being able to talk to the one I love and know that we both are living to have a better life. That's the whole purpose of coming to this earth. To learn how to be better. 

There's different points in your life you have to go through. It seems like a lot right now, to me, to think about. There's good, better, and best. Let me describe the ways I see it in my life right now.

1. Good
There's plenty of my friend out there living this life. The gospel is important and they know that. They don't believe that they have to follow it though. They can find other ways and everything will work out. Everything's all good. It seems like people really can be satisfied with good but to me, it's a word that tells people that you aren't trying. You've given up and your fine with what you have. There's nothing bad about this, but there's all better.

2. Better
I believe this is the point that I am at in my life. I'm doing better at things and I'm learning day by day. I want change and want to learn and grow more. It's crazy how much we learn day by day if we really seek for it. It teaches us about ourselves and our true potential. I'm happy to be alive. Happy to be thinking about the future. I've never been happier in my life.

3. Best
I do not only hope, but I know that I will be here one day. It's the thing that I want to be able to say everyday. I'm doing my best. I'm doing everything I can. Being the best doesn't mean being puffed up in pride or doing things for your own personal gain. It's being the best you. Not only for yourself, but for everyone around you. It's what makes you the happiest and makes everyone around you happy. 

Brittany Kerr

You are the world to me. You make my life a bliss. I'm glad that we can be honest and that everything I say to you is with my heart. I mean every word and every deed that I do. You know what, I'm totally all for everything we say. I want to be with you, growing and learning, in the gospel. Making choices in life that will bring us closer to God. I want us both to be happy, happy together. Being the Best that We can BE!

No comments:

Post a Comment