Thursday, February 10, 2011

Content? Yes. Happy? Always. Peaceful? Definitely. Life has been great the last few weeks and it gets better and better. On Jan 21, I met Brittany Kerr, who is now my girlfriend. We laugh, communicate, talk, and understand each other. I love being with her. Even if we are just sitting on a couch holding hands. I love knowing that both of us are happy together. We aren't just content. We are so happy to be together. When I see her smile, it makes my day brighter and happier. I can't describe how I feel in life right now. Excited, happy, joy, none of these words can describe it. Brittany is from Washington. She has two younger sisters. Her parents seem to approve of me. I hope they do. I'm so excited for this weekend because we are going to meet my parents. This should be exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment