Monday, July 4, 2011

Sometimes the Right Decisions are the Hardest

I've fallen in love. I'm head over heels for Brittany Elaine Kerr. She makes me so happy, and treats me so well. She makes me work to the best of my abilities. I love every moment that we spend together and I hope that she cherishes that.

On June 25, I made the biggest decision in my life, ever! And it was worth every moment in my life!

'

I proposed to this BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS and DAZZLING girl. She makes my life so perfect and wonderful. 

On Saturday, I woke this beautiful princess up out of bed and wished her a happy birthday. We went to the temple and walked around for a little bit... Okay it was a while. 

 We walked around the temple and talked of beautiful and futuristic things. As we came around to the East Side of the temple, I sat down on the stone bench and Brittany sat next to me. While there I gazed into this BEAUTIFUL young woman and just thought. This was the girl I wanted to be with for eternity. I wanted to spend every moment with. I wanted to fight any battle with, and raise a family with. We started talking about how waiting for me on a mission would not be easy, and our love for each other. Just then, at that very moment, I fell to one knee, and pulled out a ring, and took Brittany's hands in mine and told her:

Brittany I want to make the next two years as easy as possible for you.
Brittany in two years will you marry me in this very temple, in the house of our God.

I never felt more in love than I did the moment Brittany shed that first tear, placed her hands around my head and looked deeply into my eyes and said yes. The feelings that were expressed that day were so beautiful and gorgeous. I will never forget those eyes or that beautiful face. It's engraved into my very soul. 

Brittany Elaine Kerr, I want to spend eternity with you.

I Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment